The Sandusky County Communities Foundation is happy to announce that applications are accepted for the St. Francis Care Centre Foundation of Green Springs Scholarship. The scholarship is given as an outcome of a reward to the Sandusky County Communities Foundation.
The Sandusky County Communities Foundation was established in 1998 by the citizens of the community. The mission of foundation is to improve the quality of life for those who live and work in Sandusky County. The Foundation works to build a permanent endowment that is used to support a variety of charitable programs to fulfill the current and emerging needs of local residents.
For applying the scholarship, the candidates:
- Have graduated from a Sandusky County high school
- Are currently enrolled and have completed ( by June 1, 2015) one year in a health care associate program or two years in a health care bachelor or graduate degree program
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA
- Have participated in community service or extracurricular activity during the past year
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship the candidates can download the application form by the link http://media.wix.com/ugd/5cff61_f50885a00dd4497595a2999012d2b4bc.pdf. The application form and the following material must be sent to the address of Sandusky County Communities Foundation, Inc.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Essay describing self, educational & career goals including why you should receive this scholarship (300 words or less)
- Copy of current education transcript
The deadline for Green Springs Scholarship applications is June 1, 2015.
For more information you can click on the given link