SR Education Group is inviting the scholarship application for the graduate students of United States. The Education Group is awarding a scholarship of $5,000 to the deserving candidate. A world where everyone gets the education he or she needs to be successful, is the vision of the SR Education Group.
The products of SR Education Group are designed to help prospective students to find a college suited to their individual needs, whether that means low tuition costs, high satisfaction reported by recent graduates, or degrees that lead to career advancement.
The applicants must follow the given criteria:
- The contest is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands)
- Submissions must be at least 16 years old
- Enrolled full-time in a graduate program at an accredited post-secondary academic institution
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form.
- Applicants must also provide a GradReports.com review for the school where undergraduate study was completed.
- In 300-500 words the candidate must reply “How will you apply your degree in the future? What do you anticipate for your first five years outside of college?”
- In 300-500 words the candidate must reply “State any special personal or family circumstances affecting your need for financial assistance.”
Once you have completed your application, you can submit it on-line.
SR Education Group is awarding a scholarship of $5,000 to a winning candidate.
Application must be submitted by August 14, 2015 midnight (12am Eastern Time).
Link for More Information: