Goodman Acker is excited to announce the Law Scholarship Program. The scholarship is available to the students across the United States who are currently attending or have been accepted to an accredited law school in the United States. Scholarship of $1,000 will be given to a deserving student who needs the financial help to continue his/her law school education.
Goodman Acker, P.C., Detroit’s trusted law firm, has been helping injured and disabled clients throughout Michigan for over 30 years.
In order to eligible for consideration for a scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following requirements
- Students who are currently attending or have been accepted to an accredited law school in the United States. This includes students enrolled at an accredited 4-year university and have been accepted to a law school. (Copy of acceptance letter will have to be included in application submission)
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Applicant is a US citizen
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line application.
The candidates must submit a typed essay no more than three pages long (double spaced, Times New Roman, size 12 font) on one of the two following topics:
- As a victim, what are the top 10 things you should ask your personal injury lawyer?
- How would the world be different if there were no personal injury lawyers?
- Certified official copy of law school transcript or undergraduate transcript
- IF entering law school, copy of your acceptance letter
Once the candidates have completed the application, they can submit the application and material on-line.
Goodman Acker will provide $1,000 Scholarship award to the winner of Scholarship contest.
The application deadline is December 1st, 2015
Link for More Information: