Goldman Sachs is looking for PhD candidates or graduates with non-finance backgrounds to participate in a 6 month fellowship. Fellowship is expected to run from July 2015 to January 2016. The Fellowship will enable PhDs to explore a potential career transition into Credit or Equity Research. The fellows will get training and hands-on experience as well as networking and mentorship opportunities.
Goldman Sachs is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer that provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures.
To be considered for eligible for fellowship, the candidates must meet the given criteria:
- PhDs in all disciplines except finance or business related programs
- Does not require finance experience however, an interest in investing or a basic knowledge of the markets is helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical skills, lateral thinking, and judgment
- A proactive approach and a high level of enthusiasm
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, interested candidates can send their resume to Jessica Stevens at: Jessica.Stevens-at-gs.com.
The candidates will be informed if they are selected to interview.
Applications for fellowship will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis through June 30, 2015.
Link for More Information:
For more information about the fellowship, the candidates can check the link: