The University of California Global Health Institute (UCGHI) is glad to announce GloCal Health Fellowship. It is a career development fellowship for graduates and undergraduates students. The purpose of the fellowship is to support an 11-month, mentored research for existing and aspiring investigators who are interested in studying diseases and conditions in developing countries.
The GloCal Health Fellowship is managed and supported by the University of California Global Health Institute (UCGHI). The Institute advances the mission of the 10-campus University of California system to improve the lives of people in California and around the world.
- Citizens of the United States or its territories or possessions, or persons lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence (resident aliens must include their green card number in their application), OR if they are postdoctoral.
- Can be citizens from one of the 16 low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) represented in the GloCal Health Fellowship Program. Applicants from LMICs must carry out their fellowships in their home countries.
- All applicants must have demonstrated interest in, and statement of commitment to, a career in global health research.
- All applicants must have the support of one of the four UC campuses participating in the fellowship (UCSF, UCSD, UCLA, and UCD) as well as an affiliated international site, including committed mentors from both the UC and the international site.
How to Apply:
To apply complete the online application form on the given link. The link is: https://redcap.ucsf.edu/surveys/?s=DXX7DHT837
- The purpose of the program is to support an 11-month, mentored research fellowship for existing and aspiring investigators who are interested in studying diseases and conditions in developing countries.
- The program will provide trainees with outstanding, interdisciplinary education and training in innovative global health research designed to improve health for populations around the world.
- Trainees will be matched with top-tier global health faculty from one of the four participating and an international site, thus engaging in rich and enduring, mentored research experiences that will foster scientific and career development in global health research.
Applications must fill the given fellowship for till November 2, 2015.
Link for More Information: