The Glamour’s 2016 College Women Competition is open only to women who are legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia and Canada (except Quebec). The scholarship awards one grand prize of $20,000 and nine $3,000 prizes. Hurry up!! The contest begins April 15, 2015, at 12:01 P.M. ET and ends September 15, 2015, at 11:59 P.M.
The Glamour’s 2016 College Women Competition is looking for dynamic young women with leadership experience, excellent grades, and inspiring goals.
To be considered eligible for the scholarship, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- This contest (the “Promotion”) is only open to women who are legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia and Canada (except Quebec)
- Full time juniors or seniors attending a four year college or university in the United States or Canada for the 2015-2016 academic year
- At least 18 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse)
- Student athletes may enter and win the competition, but special accommodations may need to be made to comply with National Collegiate Athletic Association’s rules
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form. The Link is:
The candidates must submit a .doc or .docx file with the following:
- Your name, university, and major
- A list of awards, including the full name of the award, the date you won it, and any prize money associated with it
- A list, by year, of your activities on and off campus, list most recent at top, include names of activities and organizations, and briefly describe your responsibilities and contributions.
- An essay of 500 words or fewer describing your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and future goals
- Once you have completed the form, you can submit it on-line. The link of the application form is:
- The candidates must also submit the following material in one packet to:
Glamour’s Top 10 College Women Competition
One World Trade Center, 30th Floor
New York, NY 10007
- A photograph of yourself (for identification purposes only)
- An official college transcript
- Two letters of recommendation; please ask your references to include contact information and sign and date their letter
CDs, videos or samples of your work; you may also send any relevant newspaper clippings or CDs and DVDs of radio or television appearances
There will be ten (10) winners. One (1) grand prize winner will receive a $20,000 cash prize and Nine (9) first place winners will receive a $3,000 cash prize.
The contest will end on September 15, 2015, at 11:59 P.M.
Link for More Information: