Government Employees Insurance Company (GEICO) is pleased to offer Achievement Award. The awards are open for sophomores and juniors who are currently enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university in the United States. This long-standing GEICO tradition supports some of country’s most outstanding college students by providing $2,500 awards, and recognizing their dedication to academic success, leadership and community service.
The Government Employees Insurance Company (GEICO) has grown to provide insurance to a wide range of customers, whether they’re employed by Uncle Sam or the private sector.
- Are enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
- Attained sophomore or junior status
- Have at least a 3.0 overall GPA
- Are majoring in business, computer science, mathematics or a related program
- Have demonstrated leadership on campus or in the community
- International students, attending school in the United States, who meet all other program requirements, are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
To be considered for scholarship, the candidates must complete the scholarship application form. Form can be downloaded through the given link:
To be considered for a GEICO Achievement Award, please scan all materials (completed application,
- The essay should answer the question “What have I done academically and in my activities to deserve a GEICO Achievement Award?” It must be 600 – 1,200 words, typed using an easy-to-read font and double-spaced.
- Unofficial transcript
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty member (professor, dean or advisor) is required as part of the application process. The letter should be written on official school/departmental letterhead with appropriate signatures.
You can scan application and supporting documents into one PDF file, and email the PDF file to achievement-at-geico.com. Include Corp HR/2016 Achievement Award Application in the subject line of your email.
GEICO is offering $2,500 Achievement Awards to exceptional college students.
Application packets must be emailed by Feb. 15, 2016.
Link for More Information: