TableLegsOnline.com is proud to announce “The Future Entrepreneurs of America Scholarship.” This amazing scholarship is available for those students who are seeking a business related degree having a minimum accumulated 3.0 GPA. The scholarship is open to graduating high school senior or undergraduate. The scholarship is designed to award innovative, forward-thinking students with a passion for business and entrepreneurship. The best essays will be awarded with $500 amount.
TableLegsOnline.com is a top supplier for table legs, furniture legs, table bases, parts and accessories. They offer a huge selection of products for interior designers, architects, home owners, contractors, and DIY’ers.
Eligibility requirement include:
- Applicants must be either a graduating high school senior that has been accepted to an accredited college/university, or a college/university undergraduate within the United States.
- Open to students seeking a business related degree.
- Be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid U.S. student visa.
- Have a minimum accumulated 3.0 GPA.
How to Apply:
To be an applicant of this scholarship you must write an essay of 500 to 1,000 words answer at least two of these three questions:
- In your opinion, what is it that makes someone an entrepreneur?
- In your opinion, what major characteristics do successful entrepreneurs exhibit, and why these characteristics?
- Describe your entrepreneurial experiences and why you would make a great future entrepreneur or business leader.
Applicants are requested to submit:
- Must submit an official college enrollment verification form or acceptance letter on school letterhead.
- Must submit a high school transcript, or unofficial college transcript.
- All documents submitted must be saved as a .docx or .pdf file.
- Provide a valid .edu (school) email address if already attending a school of higher education.
Send essay and all required documents via email to: Scholarship-at-TableLegsOnline.com
Each year there will be two winners (one in the spring and one in the fall) that will be awarded $500 for books, living expenses, and other required fees.
You can apply before May 1, 2016.
Link for more information:
For more related information related to The Future Entrepreneurs of America Scholarship Email at: