Kelly Services is excited to announce the Future Engineers Scholarship Program. The program is available for the students who are pursuing a degree at an accredited institution of higher education in the United States or Canada. A $5,000 scholarship award will be given to the deserving candidate. The award can be used for tuition, fees, books, and room and board expenses of the student.
William Russell Kelly founded the company in Detroit on October 7, 1946, operating as the Russell Kelly Office Service. Each day Kelly Services welcome into their community the varied talents of all people who embrace their culture of service, teamwork and integrity.
- Candidates must be full-time students at the time of application submittal,
- Pursuing a degree at an accredited institution of higher education in the United States or Canada during the calendar year, and be accepted into the School of Engineering.
- Scholarships will not be awarded to 1st Year undergraduate students, or those 4th Year undergraduate students who will be graduating on or before June of the award year.
- Students must have a minimum of a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale (or 3.5 on a 4.5 scale and so forth)
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit the following documents to Kelly Services:
- Official college transcripts from your current institution and other institutions you have attended
- Candidate Background Information Form (email to KERscholar-at-kellyservices.com or mail to the given address)
- Candidate Essay Form (email to KERscholar-at-kellyservices.com or mail to the given address)
- Two recommendations (mailed to address below)
The candidates can mail application material to:
Kelly Engineering Scholarship Program Administrator
Kelly Services, Inc.
999 W. Big Beaver Rd.
Troy, MI 48084
One winner will receive a $5,000 scholarship amount.
The completed application packet must be submitted on or before October 15, 2015.
Link for More Information:
If you have any Questions regarding the scholarship, you can call ay t48-244-4053 or to Program Coordinator at: kerscholar-at-kellyservices.com