Answering Legal establishes a scholarship program for law students named as “Future Attorneys of America Scholarship”. Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited law school and have a minimum 3.5 GPA to be applying for the scholarship. The scholarship program is able to support law students who show ambition, perseverance, and of course, merit in their studies, in the legal community and in their lives. The successful applicant will be awarded in the amount of $5000 for their academic achievements by the Answering Legal.
Answering Legal exists to service law firms, small or large, with the most professional and polite call center, trained exclusively for the practice of law.
To be eligible for this scholarship, Applicant must:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited law school.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Applicants must have some form of legal experience (volunteer, internship, employment)
- Applicants must submit an unofficial copy of their transcript
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants submit the application through the given link: https://www.answeringlegal.com/answering-legal-law-scholarship/
- You can choose one of the following questions provided for your essay and your essays must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- How have your personal life experiences affected your outlook on the United States legal system?
- What has inspired you to pursue a career in law?
- How do you see yourself impacting the legal community in the future?
Financial Aid and Award Money:
This scholarship awards its annual recipient in the amount of $5000 for their academic achievements.
Application deadline for the scholarship is November 5th, 2017.
Link for More Information: