The New Gary Hilliard Memorial Scholarship is sponsored by the Flexo Quality Consortium (FQC). The scholarship program is open to full time students enrolled in a graphics communication curriculum. $2,500 scholarship amount will be offered to the top student who will develop and execute a class project focused on flexographic printing.
The Flexo Quality Consortium (FQC) is a standing committee of the Foundation of FTA (FFTA). The FQC’s mission is to provide the industry with a better understanding of the factors controlling the quality of the flexographic printing process.
In order to be considered for the FFTA/ FQC Gary Hilliard Memorial Scholarship:
- The applicant must be a full time student enrolled in a qualified graphic communications curriculum.
- The applicant must be a sophomore, junior or senior in a 4-year institution, or a second year student in a 2-year institution.
- The applicant must hold a 3.0 GPA or greater, and must include current transcript(s).
- Each applicant must be a student member of FTA and must engage and maintain a faculty advisor.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete the scholarship application form. The link is:
- A letter of recommendation is required by the Faculty Advisor that will be sponsoring the student.
- All student candidates must send a copy of their most recent undergraduate transcripts documenting overall GPA.
$2,500 grant will be given to the winning candidate.
Application deadline is February 1, 2016.
Link for more Information: