Foreclosure.com, a division of Active Data Technologies, Inc. (“Sponsor”) is offering Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open to legal residents of the fifty United States, the U.S. Territories, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico who are currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited, post-secondary institution of higher learning. The scholarship program challenges future leaders of America to provide creative solutions/ideas to many of the nation’s most critical issues, real estate/housing in particular, which can be used to help turnaround the market.
Foreclosure.com is America’s largest provider of distressed properties, with more than 1.8 million foreclosure, preforeclosure, bankruptcy and tax lien listings across the United States located conveniently in one place.
To be considered eligible for scholarship, the must follow the given guidelines:
- The Scholarship Program is open only to those legal residents of the fifty United States, the U.S. Territories, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of application.
- Currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited, post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university, or trade school).
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win. Void where prohibited. No purchase of any kind is necessary.
How to Apply:
To be applying for scholarship program, the candidates must submit entry form. The link is:
In addition to the application for the scholarship, the applicant must submit essay (minimum 800 words and maximum 2,000 words) on the following topic:
- Looking back, what lessons did we learn from the collapse, what is/are the silver lining(s) and how are real estate buyers today benefiting from those past mistakes?
Five winners will be selected and awards are as follows:
- Top place winner will receive prize of $5,000
- Second through fifth place winner will receive $1,000 each
You should submit a complete scholarship application no later than December 15, 2015, at 11:59 p.m.