Florida Department of Education Office of Student Financial Assistance (OSFA) is presenting an astonishing scholarship termed as Florida Bright Futures Scholarship. High school students, undergraduates and graduates are considered to be eligible for the given Scholarship. The aim of scholarship is to achieve national prominence in offering exceptional value in high-quality educational programs that address regional and statewide needs. Winning candidates will obtain Florida academic scholars award range from $103.00 to $77.00 per credit hour.
The Florida Department of Education (FLDOE) is the state education agency of Florida. The aim of Florida Gulf Coast University is to offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs of strategic importance to Southwest Florida and beyond.
You can read the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Florida Bright Futures Scholarship is a Florida lottery-funded scholarship program that rewards students for their academic achievements during high school by offering funding for the pursuit of postsecondary educational and career goals in Florida.
- High school students, undergraduates and graduates can apply for Florida Bright Futures Scholarship.
- In order to know more about eligibility criteria visit the given link below: http://www.floridastudentfinancialaid.org/ssfad/PDF/BFEligibilityAwardChart.pdf
How to Apply:
In Order to apply for this amazing scholarship program go through the link given below: https://www.floridastudentfinancialaidsg.org/ua/sawstua_uaform.asp
For the Academic Year 2015-2016 Bright Futures will pay a flat rate per credit hour:
- Florida Academic Scholars Award$103.00 per credit hour
- Florida Medallion Scholars Award$77.00 per credit hour
Link for More Information:
For more information, you can call 1-888-827-2004.