My Supplement Store is pleased to announce the Fitness Lifestyle Scholarship. The scholarship is open to current high school, alumni and college students. My Supplement Store is awarding a $500 scholarship that can be used towards their academic costs for the 2016 school year. The My Supplement Store scholarship is paid to the school of the selected recipient.
MySupplementStore.com stands for commitment, service, knowledge and dedication to their customer. Since 1999 they have been serving the customers.
- Must be currently residing in the United States.
- All eligible participants must be a currently enrolled full-time in college, an alumni or in high school.
- Only one entry per student.
How to Apply:
- For applying the scholarship, the applicants must fill the survey form. The link is:
- Answer the following question in 500 words or less:
What can be done in College to Encourage People to Live a Healthy Lifestyle?
- Student must provide the address of the college’s Financial Aid Office for the college they attended, plan on attending or are current enrolled at
- Student must provide college/high school student identification number.
One student will be awarded with $500 scholarship through My Supplement Store Scholarship Program.
The survey form must be submitted by 11:59pm on Dec 31st, 2015.
Link for More Information:
If you have a question, you can email at info-at-mysupplementstore.com and you will get respond with 48-72 hours.