Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM) is offering full one year scholarships for students with strong and positive leadership skills to attend one of the FIDM campuses. Showcase your talent as you demonstrate a strong understanding of aesthetics and the ability to push your creative limits. The scholarship is open to all high school seniors, graduates, and college transfer students. FIDM’s competition seeks creative thinkers with the potential to be creative leaders. These FIDM Scholarships are an investment in the future of their students, the next generation of solution-oriented creative leaders, entrepreneurs, and trendsetters.
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM) is an internationally recognized force in the fashion, graphics, interior design and entertainment industries.
- Open to all high school seniors, graduates, and college transfer students.
- All entrants must be either a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident status. The competition is not open to current or former FIDM Students.
How to Apply:
There are seven (7) categories. To enter, you submit a project according to the guidelines set within each category:
- Fashion Executive of Tomorrow
- Interior Designer of Tomorrow
- Graphic Designer of Tomorrow
- Fashion Designer of Tomorrow
- Visual Designer of Tomorrow
- Digital Media Artist of Tomorrow
- Trend Forecaster of Tomorrow
Sample past projects:
- Creating a promotional plan for a major fashion retailer
- Designing a series of posters promoting an event
- Creating the ideal bedroom for a twenty-something couple
- Designing a new clothing line for your favorite store
Additionally, there are $5,000 scholarships awarded to three finalists in each category.
Application deadline is April 30, 2016.
Link for More Information: