Fantasy Sports Daily is proud to offer scholarship for ongoing college students of United States. As Fantasy Sports Daily knows the difficulty that students face in financing their education, that’s why they are offering general scholarship rewards for students who have goals and dreams of higher education. Fantasy Sports Daily is offering two ongoing scholarships per year, valued at $1,000 each.
FantasySportsDaily.com is a leading provider of resources and sports information that is focused on the growing popularity of daily fantasy sports in the US and Canada.
- The contest is open to legal residents of the United States only who are at least 16 years of age
- The applicants who are enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution in the united states
- If you are not a legal resident of the U.S., under 16 years of age, not enrolled in an accredited post-secondary academic institution in the united states, or from a jurisdiction which prohibits this type of contest, you are not eligible to participate
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have the consent of your parent or legal guardian to participate
- Your parent or legal guardian must read and agree to these terms and grant you permission to participate
- High school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners are all also encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line scholarship application form. The link is:
General academic scholarship of $1,000 amount will be given to the winning candidates.
The application deadline is October 1, 2015.
Link for more Information: