Families USA is announcing an amazing fellowship named as The Villers Fellowship. The fellowship is open to those applicants who have a college degree or plan to receive a degree. The aim of given fellowship is to help fellows to works as a full-time policy analyst on Families USA’s Medicaid and enrollment policy teams. Fellows of the given fellowship will receive annual salary of approximately $38,000 and excellent health care benefits.
Families USA is a national nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to the achievement of high-quality, affordable health care for all Americans.
- In order to be considered, applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Applicants have a college degree or plan to receive a degree by August 2016. Candidates from all academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates applying for the Villers Fellowship must demonstrate a commitment to social and health care justice advocacy following their year of hands-on experience as a fellow.
- Villers Fellows must commit to mentoring at least one person at some point over the course of their careers. The Villers Fellow should also be a strong writer with superior analytical skills.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for the fellowship through the given link:
- A personal statement and responses to two short-answer questions.
- A resume.
- An official copy of her or his most recent college or graduate school transcript (not required for applicants who have not been enrolled in a degree program after January 2012) sent directly from the school’s registrar’s office. No annotated transcripts, please.
- Three letters of recommendation from academic and/or professional references and/or references who can attest to the applicant’s community involvement, sent directly from the references themselves. Letters can be emailed if they are a PDF version of a signed original letter and sent from the reference’s professional email account.
- All application materials as well as the fellowship application form can be sent by mail to:
Families USA, Villers Fellowship,
And 1201 New York Avenue NW,
Suite 1100, Washington, DC 20005.
- Application materials can also be emailed to villersfellowship-at-familiesusa.org.
Fellows will receive a compensatory package that includes an annual salary of approximately $38,000 and excellent health care benefits. One villers fellow is selected each year.
January 29, 2016 is the deadline of The Villers Fellowship.
Link for More Information:
You can call at 202-628-3030 or email villersfellowship-at-familiesusa.org with your questions.