Do you want to shine in academia? Sparkle even? If the answer is yes, don’t miss the opportunity as this year Eve’s Addiction is offering two scholarship opportunities, including Shine Bright scholarship and Just For Mom’s scholarship. Eve’s Addiction is partnering with colleges nationwide to find the brightest scholars to help them shine even brighter and reach their dreams.
Eve’s Addiction began as an online jewelry and gifts store. Eve’s Addiction specializes in a variety of jewelry and gifts from everyone in your life.
Eligibility for Eve’s Addiction Shine Bright Scholarship
- The Eve’s Addiction Shine Bright Scholarship is open to high school seniors and any student
- For those who are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in fall 2015 or spring 2016 at any accredited U.S. College or university.
Eligibility for Eve’s Addiction Just For Moms Scholarship
- The Eve’s Addiction Just For Mom’s scholarship is open to any mother who is enrolled in an undergraduate or master degree program in fall 2015 or spring 2016 at any accredited U.S. college or university.
- The applicant must be a mother who has legal custody of at least one child under the age of 18.
How to apply:
- Applicants can apply for Eve’s Addiction Shine Bright Scholarship by complete a 500-word essay on the following topic :
How can the Web give a company a competitive advantage?
- For applying The Eve’s Addiction Just For Mom’s scholarship, the applicants must submit a 500-word essay on the following topic:
How has motherhood shaped your career goals?
The applicants can submit essay to scholarship-at-evesaddiction.com.
The winners of both scholarships will receive $1,000 award amount.
Deadline for both scholarship submissions is January 15, 2016.
Link for More Information: