Evans Scholars Foundation is pleased to announce the Evans Scholarship for caddies. The Chick Evans Caddie Scholarship is a full tuition and housing college scholarship for golf caddies that is renewable for up to four years. To be considered for scholarship, the candidates must meet the qualities as strong caddie record, excellent academics, demonstrated financial need and outstanding character.
The Evans Foundation is funded by contributions from more than 26,000 Evans Scholars Par Club members across the Country.
To be eligible to apply for a Chick Evans Scholarship for Caddies, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Strong caddie record: Applicants must have caddied, successfully and regularly, for a minimum of two years and are expected to caddie at their sponsoring club the year they apply for the scholarship.
- Excellent academics: Applicants must have completed their junior year of high school with above a B average in college preparatory courses and are required to take the ACT.
- Demonstrated financial need: Applicants must clearly have a need for financial assistance.
- Outstanding character: Applicants must be outstanding in character, integrity and leadership.
How to Apply:
- For applying the Chick Evans Scholarship, the candidates must create an account. The link is:
- Fill out the online portion of the application
- Complete the High School Evaluation form. The form can be downloaded by the given link:
- Complete the Caddie Information form. The form can be downloaded by the given link:
- Prepare, in your own words, a typed essay (two pages, double-spaced) that will enable the Scholarship Committee to become better acquainted with you.
- All applicants are required to take the ACT test. The Evans Scholars Foundation ACT code is 1026.
For more information, you can check the given link:
The application and all supporting documents should be received by October 30. Priority will be given to applications submitted online on or before September 30.
Link for More Information:
If you have any question, you can be directly ask to applications-at-wgaesf.org.