The Erie Runners Club (ERC) is offering a couple college scholarships to current ERC members who are enrolled in college. There are two scholarships of amount $1,500 each for an ERC members who are attending a post-secondary institution.
The Erie Runners Club was founded in 1976 and serves the running/racing needs of Nortwestern Pennsylvania, Western New York, and Norhteastern Ohio. The aim of ERC is enhancing each member’s running abilities through experience to others with similar goals.
The applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a current member of the Erie Runners Club at the individual level or family level
- Must be currently enrolled or accepted for the 2015-16 academic year at an accredited, postsecondary institution
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must:
- Complete application form. The application form can be downloaded by the link:
- Submit a written essay in 300-500 words on the topic “why you should be selected for this award.”
- Submit Proof of enrollment/acceptance from their postsecondary institution
For submitting the application, the applicant can return this application, essay, and proof of acceptance/enrollment to:
ERC Scholarship Submission
c/o Erie Runners Club
PMB 296, 1903 West 8th Street
Erie, PA 16505
Two scholarships $1,500 each will be given to the winning candidates.
The complete application packet must be submitted on or before August 5, 2015.
Link for More Information: