The University of Rhode Island (URI) is pleased to announce the Energy Fellows Program. The URI Energy Fellows Program provides an opportunity for interested undergraduate and graduate students to gain valuable experience at URI. During the one-year fellowship, students work in interdisciplinary teams on projects that address real-world energy challenges.
URI is the only public institution in Rhode Island offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional students the distinctive educational opportunities of a major research university.
- The URI Energy Fellows Program provides an opportunity for interested undergraduate and graduate students to gain valuable experience at URI
- Students enrolled in any academic major through December 2016 may apply.
- Those who have a passion for sustainable energy topics and demonstrate the ability to produce high quality work will be selected.
How to Apply:
For applying the fellowship program, the candidates must fill the on-line application form. The link is:
- Application Cover Page (submitted through online form at http://web.uri.edu/ceoc/energy-fellows-program/)
- One-page cover letter that includes the following information:
- Why you are interested in the program
- Your background/area of study and long-term career goals
- Relevant skills or experiences you have to offer
- Unofficial transcript (printed through e Campus)
- Two reference letters from current or former professors, mentors, or supervisors
- 2-4 page writing sample (can be any previous course work)
Submit complete application material in hard copy by 12:00 p.m. on Friday, November 13th to:
Coordinator, Energy Projects & Fellowship Programs
URI Outreach Center
3 East Alumni Avenue
Kingston, RI 02881
The completed application form can be submitted by 12:00 p.m. on Friday, November 13th.
Link for More Information:
If you have any questions regarding the fellowship, you can contact Kristina DiSanto at kdisanto-at-uri.edu / (401) 874-4524