Franklin Energy Services, LLC is pleased to announce its annual Energy Efficiency Experts of Tomorrow scholarship program. The scholarship program is intended to assist Engineering and Environmental Science majors entering their junior or senior year of college. Scholarships are offered each year for full-time study at an accredited four-year college or university of the student’s choice.
Franklin Energy Services, LLC was founded in 1994 and has implemented energy efficiency programs for utility, state and municipality clients nationwide.
Applicants to the Energy Efficiency Experts of Tomorrow scholarship program must:
- Be current postsecondary undergraduates entering their junior or senior year who are enrolled in full-time study at an accredited four-year college or university in the state of Pennsylvania, Iowa, Colorado or province of Ontario, Canada for the entire 2016-17 academic year.
- Have declared a major of Engineering or Environmental Science.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent).
How to Apply:
To be applying for scholarship, the candidates must register themselves by the given link:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- CompletedApplicant Appraisal Form that can be downloaded through the given link:
The student will receive a $5,000 award. Up to four (4) awards will be granted each year. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
The completed application must be submitted by February 1, 2016 by 11:59 p.m. (Central Standard Time) and documents must be uploaded by February 1, 2016.
Link for More Information:
If you have questions regarding scholarship, you can email at: franklinenergy-at-scholarshipamerica.org or call: 1-507-931-1682 and ask for the Energy Efficiency Experts of Tomorrow scholarship program.