There are a variety of Scholarship available to United States Citizens. The Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting awards scholarships to women who are pursuing Accounting degrees in the undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate levels. The given scholarship encourages and enables women to enter the accounting profession and empowers them to achieve equal opportunities and equal rewards. Amount awarded will depend on the professional status and needs of the recipient and the duration of the scholarship.
Educational Foundation for Women was founded in 1966. The mission of the given foundation is to support the advancement of women in the accounting profession through the funding of education, research, career literature, publications and other projects.
It is important to read the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Scholarship applicant must be a United States citizen.
- Applicant must either be an undergraduate, graduate or a postgraduate.
- Commitment to the goal of pursuing a degree in Accounting in preparation for a career as an accounting or finance professional, including evidence of continued commitment to this goal after receiving the award.
- Demonstrated aptitude in accounting and business as evidenced by prior course work and/or work experience.
- Clear evidence that goals and a plan for achieving those goals, both personal and professional, have been established.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to download the completed application form by the given link: http://www.efwa.org/pdf_docs/APPLICATION%20FOR%20SCHOLARSHIPS_Undergraduate.pdf
In order for your application to be processed, we must:
- Provide proof of my academic progress at the end of each semester or term
- Provide a written update at the end of the scholarship year on my progress toward my
- personal and professional goals and the impact of the scholarship on my life
Kindly Submit completed application materials to:
Educational Foundation for Women in Accounting
136 South Keowee Street
Dayton, Ohio 45402-2241
Amount awarded will depend on the professional status and needs of the recipient and the duration of the Scholarship.
Applications must be postmarked by April 30, 2016.
Link for more information:
Contact Educational Foundation for Women with any questions at: info-at-efwa.org