The Durfee Foundation is pleased to introduce you “The Stanton Fellowship”. If you are working full-time in a senior leadership position at a public benefit organization in Los Angeles County – nonprofit, government or social enterprise then you are eligible to apply. The fellowship is designed to provide time for deep thought to prominent leaders who are otherwise burdened by overseeing the operations of their agencies. Total worth of the fellowship $100,000 each over a two-year period
The Durfee Foundation is named in honor of Dorothy Durfee Avery who, with her husband, R. Stanton (Stan) Avery, established it in 1960. Since that time, the foundation has awarded more than $35 million in grants, primarily in the Los Angeles region.
The list eligibility criteria are given below:
- Be working full-time in a senior leadership position at a public benefit organization in Los Angeles county – nonprofit, government or social enterprise (faculty and staff at educational institutions are not eligible)
- Be an outstanding thought leader with a demonstrated track record of contribution to the community
- Be in a position to influence policymakers and peers
- Desire to participate in a cross-disciplinary network of leaders
- Present a clearly articulated proposal to work on a complex challenge in his or her field over a two-year period
- Develop a plan for devoting a minimum of three months over the two-year fellowship period to the project, in increments of no less than two weeks at a time
- Need financial assistance to underwrite the project
- Be able to participate in three overnight retreats and quarterly day-long meetings over a two-year period
How to Apply:
If you are interested in fellowship program you can go and sign up through the link and apply for the fellowship: https://app.wizehive.com/appform/login/stanton
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Fellowship provides up to six fellows with $100,000 each over a two-year period to think deeply about big questions in their sector.
Application Acceptance Period for the scholarship is July 17, 2017.
Link for More Information:
If you have any problem and need help you can contact through this link: