Dr. Pepper, Inc. is pleased to announce its scholarship program to U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 24. To be entering in the contest, rally your friends to vote. Once you reach 50 votes, you are able to submit a video to inspire more fans. Four $100,000 tuition prizes (one at each Grand Prize Game), four $20,000 runner-up prizes (one per Grand Prize Game) and eight $2,500 consolation prizes will be given to the winning candidates.
Dr. Pepper/Seven Up, Inc. (DPSU) was a Plano, Texas-based soft-drink manufacturing company created by the merger of Dr. Pepper, Inc. and The 7 Up Company on May 19, 1986.
Eligibility for Dr Pepper Tuition Giveaway:
- Must be at least 18 but no older than 24 on 12/2/16
- You must be a U.S. legal resident of an Eligible State.
- You are not eligible if you or a member of your immediate family or household (whether or not related) is an
- employee, officer or director of any Promotion Party, or
- Owner/operator or person responsible for purchasing or promotion decisions at retailers of Sponsor products.
- You must not be an active NCAA collegiate athlete (any division) in any sport, nor played professional, semi-professional, or Division I collegiate football at any time
How to Apply:
To apply for Dr pepper tuition giveaway, the candidates must follow given steps, to be applying for 2016 Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway Promotion & Contest
- Connect with your Facebook account and authorize the Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway application.
- Ensure your full profile is completed by updating your profile with your most current city, major and university on your personal Facebook page.
- Create your goal (“Goal”) by answering “Tell us how you’ll change the world in 350 characters or less.”
- Rally your friends to vote. Participants can change or modify his/her goal up until the point he/she receive 50 votes, after which point the goal is locked
- Those whose Goals receive 50 votes will automatically be invited to submit a video demonstrating why they deserve to be a Tuition Contestant in the format below (“Video”). If Sponsor has invited you to submit a Video, upload your Video and click on the “submit” button to complete the Video submission process. Videos must be submitted by the Tuition Video Submission Date.
Videos must be:
- In one of the following video types: .avi, .mov, .mpg, .mp4, mpeg or .wmv
- No more than one (1) minute in length and 50 megabytes in size
- Your original creation
- Suitable for publication
- Submitted in English
16 Grand Prizes (4 for each Grand Prize Game): A trip for two (winner and guest) to one of the Grand Prize Games as a “Pass Contestant” to participate in the pass competition (“Half-Time Event”). ARV: ACC – $3,184, Big Ten – $3,241, Pac-12 – $2,999, SEC – $2,912. The Grand Prize also includes an opportunity to compete for one of the following:
- Four (4) $100,000 Tuition Prizes (One at each Grand Prize Game): One Hundred Thousand and No/100 Dollars ($100,000) Tuition, payable as set forth in the Tuition Awards
- Four (4) Runner-Up Prizes (One per Grand Prize Game): Twenty Thousand and No/100 Dollars ($20,000) Tuition, payable as set forth in the Tuition Awards
- Eight (8) Consolation Prizes (Two per Grand Prize Game): Two Thousand Five Hundred and No/100 Dollars ($2,500) Tuition, payable as set forth in the Tuition Awards
The contest opens on 8:00:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) August 15, 2016, and ends on 11:59 AM PT October 17, 2016.
Link for More Information: