The Donna Roberge Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship program is available for those who are the member of Phi Theta Kappa Society and who are planning to attend Clark College for the 2015-2016 academic year.
Clark College is the largest, single-campus provider of “for-credit classes” in Washington’s system of 34 community and technical colleges. It also hosts the state’s largest Running Start Program. Clark serves more than 14,000 students to provide a chance to earn affordable degrees and certificates.
To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant:
- Must be Phi Theta Kappa members
- Have minimum 3.5 GPAs
- Plan to attend Clark College for the 2015-2016 academic year
- Be an active member of Phi Theta Kappa if receiving a scholarship
How to apply:
1) For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit the following documents:
- Application form– completed, signed and dated. Application must be typed or printed legibly. Application form can be downloaded by the link:
- Typed essays (2)
- One official transcript for each accredited college attended in the last seven years. The Clark College Financial Aid Office will automatically provide Clark transcripts. Do not submit college transcripts if you are a Running Start student who has not graduated from high school.
- Submit two recommendation letters from faculty or staff who can address how you have demonstrated excellence in scholarship, leadership, fellowship, and/or service while working with them.
2) The completed scholarship application packet, including a signed application, official transcripts and two recommendation forms, must be submitted one of the following ways:
- In Person
Clark College, Office of Financial Aid Located in Gaiser Hall
- By Mail at:
Office of Financial Aid/GHL
1933 Fort Vancouver Way Vancouver, WA 98663-3598
The application packet must be submitted on or before Monday, July 13, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
Link for More Information: