Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fund is pleased to announce Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship. The fellowship provides opportunity for graduated students. The fellowship is not limited to Armenian studies, candidates can be of any national descent. Winner will receive $18,000 stipend amount and tuition.
Main aim of Dolores Zohrab Liebmann fund is to supports graduate students who show outstanding character and ability and show distinction in their chosen fields of study.
- Applicant must be a UW doctoral or professional degree (i.e. MD, JD, DDS and pharmd).
- Student currently enrolled in a field of study that may include any recognized field of study in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences (including law, medicine, engineering, architecture, or other formal professional training). The selection committee has a strong preference for supporting scholarly endeavors.
- Have received a baccalaureate degree and have an outstanding undergraduate record.
- Show financial need (i.e., must have a FAFSA on file with the University Of Washington Office Of Student Financial Aid–if you don’t already have one on file for this year you should file one immediately).
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must conduct studies and research in the United States.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download the application form by the link given below. http://www.grad.washington.edu/students/fa/liebmann/dzlapp.pdf
- Statement of Purpose up to three pages long which considers the relationship between your graduate level study and your intended personal and/or professional goals.
- Your Statement of Purpose must include a 10-15 line abstract at the top (included in the three pages) that explains (in layman’s terms) your degree program, giving emphasis to its eventual intellectual impact on your field of study.
- Letters of recommendation from at least two professors who have taught or worked closely with you.
- Personal vitae or resume.
- Unofficial undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
In 2016-17 the fellowship provides an $18,000 stipend plus tuition. It is an annual award that may be renewed for a total of three years.
Deadline of the given fellowship is January 4, 2016.
Link for More Information: