Distil Networks is pleased to introduce you “The Women Forward in Technology Scholarship Program”. The Women Forward In Technology Scholarship Program is open only to those legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of application. Distil Networks want to invest in you in hopes you can be a key part in creating a balance within the tech community. The winners will receive a scholarship prize in the amount of three thousand dollars ($3,000).
Distil Networks is an American cybersecurity company founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco, California. Its main product provides bot detection and mitigation. Distil Networks, originally called Distil.it, was founded in April 2011 by Rami Essaid, Engin Akyol and Andrew Stein, claiming to be the first website bot detection and mitigation solution of its kind
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Women Forward In Technology Scholarship Program is open only to those legal residents of the fifty (50) the United States and the District of Columbia
- Who are sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of application
- Who are currently enrolled (or have been accepted to enroll) in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (e.g. college or university)
How to Apply:
Recipients must write an Essay (1,000 words or less): What female leader in the technology industry inspires you and why?
Applicants must provide following transcripts
- High School Graduate (or equivalent): 3.5 or higher cumulative GPA or University: 3.5 or higher Cumulative GPA
- Reference: At least one letter of recommendation
Al interested applicants must submit applications to scholarship-at-distilnetworks.com
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Distil Networks provide a number of $3,000 scholarships each year.
Students interested in applying must submit their applications by August 1, 2017.
Link for More Information:
Have any question you can contact at scholarship-at-distilnetworks.com