University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria (UASUA) and Johannes Kepler University of Linz (JKU)
are presenting an amazing program termed as “Digital Business International Joint PhD Program.” Anyone who has completed his/her diploma degree or master’s degree in social or economics, business sciences, business information systems can easily apply. Candidates should have professional knowledge in (scientific) English language and at least basic knowledge in German language. Winners will obtain € 500.000 award amount.
Teaching and Research University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria (UASUA) and Johannes Kepler University of Linz (JKU) enable people to design the value chain sustainably in a global economy thus making a contribution to the future orientation of our society.
To be eligible for this program student must be:
- Educational background for PhD at JKU: A diploma degree or master’s degree in social and/or economics, business sciences, business information systems.
- Candidates should have professional knowledge in (scientific) english language and at least basic knowledge in German language (intensified courses can be attended in Austria).
- Candidates will have to move their center of life to the greater area of Linz or Steyr, Upper Austria.
- Candidates ideally have scientific experience (proven by publications).
How to Apply:
The application procedure is totally online go by the given link if you wish to apply:
Supporting Material includes: Applicant’s written application for the PhD position should contain the following parts:
- Letter of Introduction (max. 1 page)
- Full CV
The given scholarship provides:
- Land Oberösterreichsponsors the main part (€ 500.000 for 20152019) of the funding jointly with UASUA for this PhD program in the form of stipends for international PhD students.
- Student’s grants are oriented at the personnel cost rates defined by FWF for Doctoral candidates (which correspond to University/UASUA employment of 30h/week employment with the remaining 10h/week intended for independent writing or additional project involvement).
June 30, 2016 is the last date of submitting all the application material.
Link for more information:
For more related information contact them at: office-at-fh-steyr.at