CCAPA (Connecticut Chapter of the American Planning Association) is offering the Diana Donald Scholarship-Internship program. The program is intended to give the opportunity for organizations and agencies to hire an intern in a planning or planning related field to work on an identifiable planning initiative within the organization.
CCAPA (Connecticut Chapter of the American Planning Association) is the national organization of professional planners and citizens involved in planning for our nation’s communities.
- To be eligible for the internship grant programs the grant awardees must be a governmental entity or non-profit organization.
- Awardees will have 1 year from the date of contract execution to spend the grant funds.
- Intern must be a graduate or undergraduate student in a planning or planning-related field or a recent graduate of a planning or planning-related undergraduate/graduate program.
- All non-profits must submit verification of a 501c3 status with the application.
- Intern must complete a minimum of 220 hours.
- Intern must work on a project that is in the field of planning or a planning related field
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete all of the questions in their entirety. Any application that is incomplete will be rejected. Please add attachments as deemed necessary to complete the application. Please keep any graphics to a maximum of 4 pages. The link is:
Applications must be submitted electronically to Dianadonaldscholarship-at-gmail.com
$1,000 of the grant funds will be dispersed at the beginning of the grant period. $1,000 will be dispersed upon 50% completion of the internship program. The remaining $1,500 will be dispersed upon successful completion of the grant period and final reporting.
Applications are due no later than 5 p.m. on October 23, 2015
Link for More Information: