DialMyCalls.com is excited to announce the The Tweet for Success Scholarship Contest. The contest is open for students who are currently enrolled in an accredited two- or four-year college for the fall of 2015. DialMyCalls.com offers an extremely effective and efficient voice broadcasting and SMS text messaging service. Four scholarships will be given to the winning candidates.
DialMyCalls.com was founded in 2007. It has become a leading provider of mass notification services to schools all over the USA and Canada. At DialMyCalls their goal is to make sure that customers have the best, most user friendly experience possible.
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- A high school graduate or GED equivalent
- Currently enrolled in an accredited 2 or 4 year college for Fall 2015.
- A legal resident of the USA
- You are not currently incarcerated
- Most recent GPA is 2.0 or above
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship the candidates must complete the Application information form and submit the message on the following topic:
“In 140 characters or less, explain the benefits of online courses and degrees vs. traditional schooling.”
Four scholarships of $250.00 each will be given as follows:
- Two $250.00 Scholarships: Tweets selected by our DialMyCalls.com staff.
- Two $250.00 Scholarships: Tweets which receive the most votes.
The contest will end on September 18, 2015.
Link for More Information: