Project Jason is honored to offer scholarships to qualified immediate family members of persons missing in the US for the annual keys to healing retreat. The scholarship fund is made in memory of board member Denise Harrison. Project Jason and the family of Denise Harrison offers scholarships for qualified family members of missing persons which cover the retreat fees.
Project Jason is a 501 c 3 nonprofit organization, and was established on October 6, 2003. The organization primarily focuses on case assessment, resources, and support for families of the missing
Qualifications to attend the Keys to Healing retreat:
- The loved one must be reported to a US law enforcement agency as a missing person and be listed in the NCIC as such.
- The missing loved one must be registered with Project Jason by a qualified immediate family member.
- The immediate family member’s relationship to the missing loved one is any of the following: legal parents, adult siblings 18 years of age or older, or spouse.
Qualifications to apply for the Denise A. Harrison Memorial Scholarship:
- The applicant must meet all qualification for attendance as listed above.
- The applicant has not previously attended the Keys to Healing retreat.
- The applicant has the need for financial assistance.
- The chosen applicant is able to make all necessary personal arrangements to attend the retreat.
- The chosen applicant is able to provide their own transportation to the retreat.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet all the qualifications as above need to submit the following to Project Jason via the designated online application form:
- Name, city, state, missing loved one’s name and your relationship to the missing loved one.
- 250 words or more stating why it would be important for you to attend the retreat and your goal for outcomes as a result of having attended.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, email to be sent the link to the online application form. Email: assistance-at-projectjason.org
- Project Jason and the family of Denise Harrison offers scholarships for qualified family members of missing persons which cover the retreat fees.
- The retreat fees cover transportation to and from the Kansas City airport (The 2016 location) or an airport hotel, your room at the retreat center, all classes, talks, related activities, provided snacks, beverages, and meals.
Application deadline is May 15, 2016.
Link for More Information:
Have questions? You can ask at assistance-at-projectjason.org