The Delaware County Transportation Management Association (DCTMA) is pleased to announce scholarship program for a full time Engineering student of a DCTMA member college, university, or technical school. A $1,000 scholarship award will be given to the deserving candidate.
Delaware County Transportation Management Association (DCTMA) was incorporated in 1993. It is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving the transportation network serving the County.
- Must be a full time Engineering student of a DCTMA member college, university, or technical school. DCTMA member schools are listed below:
- Delaware County Community College
- Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
- Pennsylvania State University – Brandywine
- Widener University
- Must have a GPA of 3.0 or above, attach unofficial transcript
- Must be a permanent resident of Delaware County
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the application form. The link is:
The candidates must attach a one page essay, in PDF format, in response to the following prompt:
“How will your education contribute to Delaware County’s Transportation Community? How will this scholarship help you in attaining this goal?”
The candidates can submit application packet to: info-at-dctma.org
A $1,000 scholarship will be given to the winning candidate.
Deadline for submission the application packet is January 31, 2016.
Link for More Information: