The Davis Memorial Foundation is proud to announce the scholarship program in memory of Larry and Mary Davis. Scholarship is open to high school students, undergraduate or graduate students. The scholarship is intended to develop qualified professionals through education and to award those who have the desire to continue to improve their quality of life. The Davis Memorial Foundation will be awarding (7) scholarships at $5,000 each.
The Davis Memorial Foundation was founded in 1995 in memory of Larry and Mary Davis. Its mission is to support education, particularly as it relates to the development of a well-educated construction industry.
All candidates must be:
- High School students, undergraduate or graduate students
- Technical trade school students
- Provisionally accepted as students into undergraduate or graduate degree programs for the coming academic year by accredited colleges or universities
How to Apply:
The applicants must complete all the sections of on-line scholarship application form in order to be considered. The link is:
The following data is required from each candidate:
- An official transcript of all High School and College records
- An official transcript of all Technical Trade school records
- A letter from the College, University or Technical Trade indicating provisional acceptance of the proposed course of study
- A current picture (for publicity purposes only)
- Letter of recommendation from at least one current faculty member
The candidates can submit the application form along with supporting documents to:
ATTN: BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Davis Memorial Foundation Scholarship Fund
275 Tennant Avenue, Suite #106
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Tel: (650)938-5441 or (800)725-0333
- In 2016, the Davis Memorial Foundation will be awarding (7) scholarships at $5,000 each.
- For purposes of allocation, the funds of this scholarship are to be used with the following priorities (1) tuition, (2) book purchases, (3) room, board or other school expenses.
The completed application packet must be postmarked or submitted by April 15, 2016.
Link for More Information: