Tri-County Health Care Foundation takes pleasure in offering the “Davis Family Nursing Scholarship”. The scholarship will help nursing students in an accredited program as it is to be used for tuition, fees and/or books anytime during the recipient’s program. The selection is made without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, or national origin of the applicants.
Tri-County Health Care is a private, not-for-profit health care corporation committed to providing personalized service. The Tri-County Health Care medical communities have a strong tradition of providing an array of primary health care services since 1925.
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidates must:
- Has been accepted into a nursing program at an accredited college or university
- Priority for the scholarship will be as follows:
1) A student from the TCHC service area pursuing a nursing degree
2) A student planning to seek employment in the TCHC service area after graduating
- Has demonstrated leadership ability, initiative, and active participation in work, volunteerism, and/or community activity
- Has a G.P.A. of at least a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent, or meet the minimum G.P.A. requirements established for the college or university’s academia if it is higher
- Submits the required application materials on or before the deadline date of October 1st, of the current year
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates can download the application form by the link: http://www.tchc.org/pdf/davis_app.pdf
- Signed Application Form
- Letter of Recommendation
- Proof of acceptance to nursing program
- Personal Statement
- Resume’ or Biographical Sketch
- Current Transcript
The above materials must be completed and postmarked at:
The Davis Family Nursing Scholarship Tri-County Health Care Foundation Scholarship 415 Jefferson St. North Wadena, MN 56482-1297
The $2,500.00 scholarship check will be given to the winning candidate.
The application materials must be completed and submitted on or before October 1st.
Link for More Information: