The Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies is contented to offer Fellowship Program. The fellowship invites applications for postdoctoral and regional fellows. Fellows whose research touches on the work of the Davis Center community are considered to be eligible. Postdoctoral fellows will receive $40,000 stipend and regional fellows will get $47,000 stipend.
The Russian Research Center (as the Davis Center was originally known) was founded in 1948. The Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies is the intellectual home of Harvard scholars and students with an interest in this critical region of the world.
- The Fellows Program Committee is interested in applications from scholars currently working on the 2016–2017 theme, “Ideas, Ideologies, and Power: Eurasia Past and Present,” or equally, those working on unrelated themes, but who are interested in exploring the theme
- Any scholar whose research touches on the work of the Davis Center community is welcome to apply for to the Fellows Program.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply for fellowship On-line. On-line application form is available on the given link. : http://daviscenter.fas.harvard.edu/fellows-program-application-2016-2017-academic-year#
- Basic biographical information
- Proposed research project and tenure
- Affiliation and contact information for three referees
- Brief Curriculum Vitae:
- Letters of Recommendation: It must be send on the given address:
Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies
1730 Cambridge Street, Suite S301
Cambridge, MA 02138
- The Center will consider the applicants’ other sources of funding and the cost of living in the Cambridge area to determine individual fellowship amounts.
- Applicants with partial funding from an outside organization (or other equivalent income) may receive a “top up” stipend from the Center.
- Applicants who have no outside financial support or other sources of income will receive the maximum stipend amount, which is $40,000 for postdoctoral fellows and $47,000 for regional fellows.
The application deadline is January 7, 2016.
Link for More Information: