Davao Medical School Foundation Inc – College of Dentistry offers Daniel Murphy Scholarship to the students who exhibit strong academic potential, outstanding character, and financial need. Applicants must live in the city of Chicago or the surrounding areas of Cicero or Berwyn and received in the 6th and 7th grades are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The mission of the Daniel Murphy Scholarship Fund is to give high school scholarship assistance and educational support to Chicago students. Award amount of the scholarship varies.
The College of Dentistry of the DMSF is the cornerstone for dental education, research, patient care and community service for the people of Southern Mindanao and has consistently maintained a high standard of quality dental education – being ranked as one of the top dental schools in the country.
Students selected to receive these scholarships must also meet the following
- Applicants that demonstrate academic potential, strong character, and financial need
- Applicants must live in the city of Chicago or the surrounding areas of Cicero or Berwyn
- He or she has received in the 6th and 7th grades, as well as through test scores
- Families whose annual incomes are under $65,000
- Any Chicago 8th grade student
How to Apply:
To be applying for the scholarship candidates must follow these steps
- Take the appropriate school admissions test(s).
- Apply to one or more DMSF partnership schools.
- Be admitted to a DMSF partnership school.
- Sign a scholarship confirmation agreement.
- Register at the school by the school’s deadline.
- Complete the school’s financial aid forms by the school’s deadline and receive financial aid from the school.
- Mail a copy of the school’s acceptance letter and financial aid award letter to DMSF.
- Attend DMSF’s mandatory two-week summer program.
- Sign a DMSF scholarship contract.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The award amount varies for the Daniel Murphy Scholarship each year.
Applications will be available at the beginning of August each year.
Link for More Information: