Daniel Burrus is giving you chance to enter in “Daniel Burrus Scholarship” that is open to high school student attending a college or university in the following semester.Burrus’s mission is to help leaders create anticipatory and highly innovative organizations by using predictable Hard Trends and game-changing technology to build a better tomorrow. The Daniel Burrus Scholarship Fund will support three (3) students with $1,000 award amount each that can be used towards their books and tuition.
Daniel Burrus (born in 1947) is an American technology futurist, innovation expert, business … Business entrepreneur. Burrus created six companies. Burrus is the founder and CEO of Burrus Research, a research and consulting firm.
You are encouraged to apply if you are
- A high school student attending a college or university in the following semester
- A full-time college or university student in good academic standing (documentation needed)
- Shows a desire to continue their education in order to more effectively impact their community
How to Apply:
All applicants must write an essay and essay should be 500 words in length at a minimum. The topic of the essay is given below:
- State the importance of turning technological change into competitive advantage and why it is important to have an Anticipatory Mindset using the idea of Daniel Burrus’ Anticipatory Organization Model.
- Describe how organizations can use Hard Trends to anticipate disruptions and identify game-changing opportunities to accelerate success.
- Explain how looking at the Visible Future™ enable organizations to more accurately plan, anticipate, and prepare for what is to come. Responses should incorporate an understanding of Hard Trends.
All applicants must submit the essay to scholarship-at-burrus.com.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The Daniel Burrus Scholarship Fund will support three (3) students either entering college or already attending a university, granting each $1,000 to be used towards books and tuition.
- Deadline for fall semester is July 15, 2017.
- Deadline for spring semester is December 15, 2017.
Link for More Information:
Have any query feel free to contact to contact.burrus-at-gmail.com or call (262) 671-4769.