The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) is offering Dan L. Meisinger Sr. Memorial Fly Scholarship. The scholarship is available for college students who are currently enrolled in an aviation program. The purpose of scholarship is to provide an annual flight training scholarship to a qualified individual. $2,500 scholarship amount can be used for the express purpose of initial or primary flight training.
The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) was founded in 1940). It is the leading organization representing aviation service businesses such as fixed base operators, charter providers, maintenance and repair organizations, flight training, airline service companies.
Applicants for the Dan L. Meisinger Sr. Memorial Learn to Fly Scholarship must be:
- A college student currently enrolled in an aviation program
- A high academic achiever with a “B” average or better
- Recommended by aviation professional, although direct applications are acceptable
- Residents of Kansas, Missouri or Illinois will be given preference
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must fill the scholarship application form. The docx application can be downloaded through the link.
- Submit a letter of recommendation
- Submit proof of grade point average (transcripts are not necessary)
- Complete the attached 4-page application
An original and three copies of the entire completed application packet should be sent to:
Dan L. Meisinger, Sr. Memorial Learn to Fly Scholarship
National Air Transportation Foundation
818 Connecticut Avenue, NW, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20006
$2,500 scholarship amount will be given to the winning candidate.
Interested students must complete an application and submit it along with proof of grade point average (transcripts are not necessary) no later than the last Friday in November.
Link for More Information: