Daimer Industries is proud to offer “Nathaniel Goldstein Memorial Scholarship” to honor Mr. Goldstein’s hard work, strong character, and principles touched all around him. The scholarship is offered yearly each summer to an outstanding undergraduate applicant. The scholarship is a merit based scholarship open to students of all majors. One $1000 non-renewable scholarship will be awarded annually.
Daimer Industries is a private company. It is globally recognized leader in innovative, technologically advanced commercial and industrial cleaning equipment for virtually all of major commercial and industrial cleaning applications.
- U.S. Citizen
- Enrolled full-time at a 4 year or 2 year U.S. accredited Institution
- Must have completed at least one semester (1/2 year) of undergraduate course study at a U.S. accredited Institution by the Spring of 2016
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Collegiate GPA of 3.0 or higher (based upon a 4.0 point scale)
- Employees of Daimer Industries, Inc, its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each are not eligible.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download scholarship application through the given link:
- One letter of recommendation (on official letterhead)
- Certified College/University transcript
- Address the following questions in 1000 words or less: What are your intended career goals? Why is this important to you? What are you doing/have you done to achieve this goal?
Submit Application via email or mail (postmarked). Submission via Email (preferred). Application and Supporting Documentation must be attached as .pdf or .jpg files.
- Email Address: scholarship-at-daimer.com
- Mailing Address is given below:
ATTN: 2016 Scholarship
16 Tower Office Park Woburn, MA 01801
A $1000 scholarship award will be given to winning candidate.
The completed application form must be received by May 30, 2016.
Link for More Information: