Cultural Vistas is glad to offer Cultural Vistas Fellowship for U.S. University Students. Permanent residents of the United States are eligible to apply for fellowship. Main aim of the fellowship is to enrich minds, advance global skills, build careers and connect lives through international exchange.
Cultural Vistas was founded in 1950. It is a non-profitable organization that has facilitated internships and professional exchange programs and services for visitors coming to the U.S. and American students.
Candidates for the Cultural Vistas Fellowship must meet the following requirements:
- U.S. citizens enrolled full-time at a four-year accredited U.S. college or university
- Sophomore or junior academic status at the time of application; minimum GPA of 3.0
- Ages 18-30
- No formal prior work or study abroad experiences
- Prior knowledge of language of host country (applicable in Germany and Argentina only)
How to Apply:
For applying, the candidates must fill the on-line fellowship application form. The link is: https://mainportal.culturalvistas.org/Program/Participant/Registration.aspx?ProgramName=CVFellowship&ProgramGroupId=1
Two letters of recommendation will be accepted as supporting documents.
- Program-related travel expenses, including round-trip airfare to and within internship country; travel to New York City for pre-departure and re-entry seminars.
- Internship placement in Argentina, Germany, or India.
- Accommodations throughout program, including pre-departure and re-entry seminars
- Virtual learning seminar.
- Pre-departure support services.
- Cultural orientation upon arrival in host country.
- Visa application support (where applicable).
- Emergency medical insurance during internship phase.
Students can apply for this fellowship till January 26, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more information, please contact cvfellowship-at-culturalvistas.org.