Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) Organization is delighted to offer CNS Medical Student Summer Fellowship. The fellowship is being offered to medical students of United States and Canada. Aim of the fellowship is to promote and support the creation and methodological processes to produce evidence-based guidelines, critical tools to confront a rapidly changing health care environment. Fellows will get a chance to win $2,500 stipend.
The Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) is a professional association representing neurosurgeons, neurosurgical residents, medical students, and allied health professionals. Aim of CNS is to support a medical student conducting research on a socioeconomic issue impacting neurosurgical practice.
Applicants must possess the following qualities:
- The fellowship is open to all medical students in the United States and Canada.
- The fellow will spend 8 to 10 weeks conducting supervised research on a socioeconomic topic of importance to neurosurgery.
How to Apply:
Online application form is available on the given link: https://www.cns.org/grants-awards/cns-foundation-fellowship-awards/fellowship-application
- Two reference letters.
- Curriculum vitae of applicant.
- Curriculum vitae of proposed mentor.
- Attach a headshot photograph.
Fellows of CNS Medical Student Summer Fellowship in Socioeconomic Research will get $2,500 stipend.
December 18, 2015 is last date of applying for the given fellowship.
Link for More Information:
Toll Free: 877-517-1CNS