CreditRepair.com is excited to announce the scholarship program for any current, full-time, student of an accredited US University or College. Three gifts will be awarded each semester (spring and fall) totaling $5,000 amount to the deserving candidates.
CreditRepair.com is beyond one-time credit repair. It is dedicated in helping and develop a healthier relationship with credit. They have focus on determination to make a change. They want to empower to make a significant, long-lasting lifestyle change that can give access to financial dreams.
- Any current, full-time, student of an accredited US university or college
- Recipients are only eligible to receive the scholarship one time during their lifetime.
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5
- There is no age requirement
How to Apply:
CreditRepair.com is offering an opportunity to be considered for the scholarship to students in the United States who write an essay on the topic: “What is your credit score, and why is it important for your future success”
- Submit a content contribution agreement along with the essay
- Scanned application of student ID verifying student status
- Current official or unofficial transcript
- Content Contribution Agreement
- YouTube submissions are strongly encouraged, although not required. Videos should be no longer than 4 minutes. (Essays submitted via YouTube must also be submitted in writing.)
- The candidates can submit completed material at: scholarship-at-creditrepair.com
Three gifts will be awarded each semester (spring and fall) totaling $5,000 amount:
- Credit Vision Award – $3,000
- Credit Education Award – $1,500
- Credit Awareness Award – $500
Fall semester entries must be submitted by August 31st 2015.
Link for more Information:
If you have any other questions or need more information, email your questions to scholarship-at-CreditRepair.com.