Impact Teen Drivers is excited to announce the Create Real Impact Scholarship. The scholarship is available for legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are between the ages of 14 and 22 years. The Create Real Impact contest is an exceptional opportunity to produce and showcase socially conscious art and get recognized for it. The scholarship provides educational grants for both students and schools, and an opportunity to create real impact.
Impact Teen Drivers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization educating teens in schools on the dangers of reckless and distracted driving.
- Create Real Impact Contest Awards are open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia between the ages of 14 and 22 years.
- Entrants must be enrolled as full-time students in an accredited educational institution (secondary [middle/high] school, trade school, college, or university).
- All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
How to Apply:
To be considered for scholarship, you must follow the given criteria. Entries are accepted in four formats (writing, art, music, and video) and three languages (English, Spanish, and American Sign Language)
- Create an original work showcasing your idea for a SOLUTION to the very real problem of reckless and distracted driving.
- Ensure your entry is in the correct and accepted format for each category:
- Video:2 minutes max – uploaded to YouTube. It is required that the video be publicly accessible and Impact Teen Drivers is tagged. Description must include the entry name, appropriate cast and crew credits, and any back-story on the piece.
- Music:2 minutes max, file uploaded directly to our website. Description must include lyrics for the song with all necessary performance credits, name of piece, and any back-story on the work.
- Creative Writing:100 words min, 1,200 words max – upload your original file directly to our website through the upload link on the registration page. Entries with less than 100 words and more than 1,200 words will not be eligible and will be automatically removed from consideration.
- Artwork:Poster or t-shirt original artwork – upload your file directly to our website through the upload link on the registration page. Entries using borrowed imagery must secure expressed and written permission for use within the piece as well as from Impact Teen Drivers.
- Enter and register. Click the “Enter” button on the home page. Upload your entry and click “Submit.” Then, complete the registration form to finish your admission into the Create Real Impact contest. Complete and submit the registration, including a valid name, address, contact phone, email address, and school name.
Awards ranging from $500 to $1500 will be given to the winning candidates.
The Contest process runs from September 8, 2015 at 12:01am PST, to November 5, 2015 at 11:59pm PST (the “Contest Period”).
Link for More Information: