At CourseHorse they are excited to support the passion and curiosity in learning. That’s why they are offering CourseHorse Learner’s Scholarship that recognizes young people who demonstrate a dedication to education and aspiration towards lifelong learning. The scholarship is open for U.S. citizens of 25 years of age (or younger) or high school seniors. $1,000 scholarship will be awarded biannually to students who demonstrate a passion for learning.
CourseHorse Inc. centralizes learning opportunities, to increase ease and confidence in discovering your path to personal enrichment. We map a mix of courses and classes for people who want to enrich their lives and never stop discovering.
Applicants must meet the following conditions:
- 25 years of age (or younger)
- Currently enrolled in a college or university within the U.S. or its territories, or currently a high school senior planning to enroll during 2016
- A citizen of the United States
How to Apply:
- To apply for scholarship, the candidates must give the answer of given question: What does learning mean to you?
- Submissions can be made in either video or blog format. Note that winners and top submissions will be featured in CourseHorse’s social media monthly newsletter.
1) Video Submission Guidelines:
- Create a short video answering the application question (no more than 2 minutes)
- Upload your video to YouTube and include the following in the description: “The following is my submission to the 2016 Spring CourseHorse Learner’s Scholarship, coursehorse.com”
- Share your submission on social media and tag @coursehorse
- Email your video to scholarship-at-coursehorse.com with your name, home address, college/high school, and link to your YouTube posting. Include a link to your YouTube video as well as a short description of your project (max 150 words).
2) Blog Submission Guidelines
- Create a blog post response to the application question (maximum 1,000 words)
- Publish your submission on your personal blog and include the following somewhere in the body: “The following is my submission to the 2016 Spring CourseHorse Learner’s Scholarship, coursehorse.com/scholarship”. If you do not have a blog, you can submit directly via email.
- Share your submission on social media and tag @CourseHorse
- Send an email to scholarship-at-coursehorse.com with your name, home address, college (if still in high school, the colleges you have applied to), and a link to your blog post.
- Include any relevant images or portfolio work.
Rolling $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to the winning candidate.
Application Deadline is May 15, 2016.
Link for More Information: