CompareCards.com is pleased to announce scholarship for the residents of U.S. Each month CompareCards awards $2500 scholarship to any qualifying college (or college bound) student that can answer a tricky trivia question. Using your best math skills, you can be able to answer a series of questions to arrive at a final answer. $2,500 scholarship award will be given to any qualifying college (or college bound) student.
Since its inception in 2005, CompareCards.com has been a leader among credit card resource websites. They will continually commit to providing consumers with the best possible services.
- All entrants must be enrolled in a two-year or four-year college or university, or be planning to attend college within one calendar year.
- No entrant can win more than two (2) scholarships in any calendar year.
- One entry per person
- If you are selected, you must agree to submit a picture of yourself holding your scholarship award check, with a brief statement about how the award will help you manage your college expenses.
- You must be at least 16 years of age and a resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- You may enter only once each month.
- Upon winning the scholarship, proof of enrollment must be provided. If you have yet to enroll in college, the scholarship award will be held for up to one calendar year until proof of enrollment can be provided.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must register themselves through the link: http://www.comparecards.com/education/scholarship-award and give the answer of following question.
What is the sum of the following six numbers?
- Total number of inches in a mile.
- The year the Gettysburg Address was written.
- Total number of vowels in this line.
- Number of World Series won by the Toronto Blue Jays, divided by the number of World Series won by the New York Mets.
- Tax form number that reports self-employment earnings.
- Total number of gas elements on the periodic table of elements.
$2,500 scholarship award will be given to any qualifying college (or college bound) student.
You can submit your answer between Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 12:01 am Eastern Time and Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time (the “Promotion Period”).
Link for More Information: