Colorado Technical University is pleased to announce “Wounded Warrior Scholarship” in partnership with the Yellow Ribbon Fund, Inc. You are eligible to apply if you are an active member or veteran of the United States Armed Forces (including Reserve and National Guard) injured (over 30%) while in service. The scholarship is designed with the intention to give back to those whose lives have been altered due to injury while serving in the United States Armed Forces. The scholarship provides full tuition to any eligible CTU degree program and fellows will also receive laptop computer & hard copy or e-books.
Colorado Technical University (CTU) is a for-profit university in the United States. Founded in 1965, CTU offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees, primarily in business, management, and technology. About 92% of Colorado Tech’s students are fully online.
To receive the Wounded Warrior Scholarship, a beneficiary must:
- Be an active member or veteran of the United States Armed Forces (including Reserve and National Guard) injured (over 30%) while in service or
- Be a spouse or non-medical attendant of an active member or veteran injured while in service or
- Be a dependent unmarried child of an injured service member less than 23 years of age.
How to Apply:
You can apply for the scholarship by the given link: https://ctuww.communityforce.com/Login.aspx
Applicants must provide the following documents at the time of application
- Proof of high school graduation
- Equivalency document
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Full tuition to any eligible CTU degree program
- New laptop computer & hardcopy or e-books
- Specially-trained military education advisors
- 24/7 technical support
- Scholarship recipients have the option to complete their degree online or on one of CTU’s campuses in Colorado Springs or Aurora.
- Whether receiving rehabilitation services or caring for a service member as they recover, the option to study online or at a campus allows students the flexibility needed to suit their lifestyle.
Applications will be accepted for the 2018 scholarship; April 1, 2017, to July 31, 2017.
Link for More Information: