Colorado Farm Bureau is offering two types of scholarships as Collegiate Scholarship and “At Large” Scholarship. Colorado Farm Bureau Scholarship Program provides financial support for continued education and personal development.
The Colorado Farm Bureau Foundation was originally started in 2007 to help Colorado’s farmers and ranchers deal. It supports other programs such as agricultural education, young farmers and ranchers, farm safety and health, leadership programs
Eligibility for Collegiate Scholarship:
- To be eligible applicants must be a current CFB collegiate chapter member of one of the four chapters located at:
- Adams State University
- Colorado State University
- Northeastern Junior College
- Applicants must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA and they may be asked by the committee for an interview.
Eligibility for “at large” Scholarship:
- To be eligible you must be a current Colorado Farm Bureau Member for at least one year.
- You may be asked by the committee for an interview.
- Within one year of receiving the award, you must give a report to the state board of directors on how the scholarship benefited your career or situation.
How to Apply:
- For applying the Collegiate Scholarship, the candidates must fill the scholarship application form. The link is:
- For applying the “At Large” Scholarship, the candidates must submit the on-line scholarship application form through the given link:
- A $1,000 award will be given to the Collegiate Scholarship winner
- Two “at large ” scholarships of $1000 each will be given
The deadline to apply for the scholarships is January 1st.
Link for More Information: