College Houses and Academic Services and the Department of Music are glad to offer College House Music Fellowship to undergraduate students. Mission of this fellowship is to supports several professional Music Fellows who create student-focused music programming in the College Houses. The fellowship provides $500 stipend amount
College Houses and Academic Services was founded more than two centuries ago. Main aim of the given fellowship is to provide supportive residential communities for the education of undergraduate students.
The fellowship invites dedicated and creative undergraduate performing musicians to apply for the first Undergraduate Music Fellowship.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their supporting documents along with the application form on the given email address: collegehouses-at-lists.upenn.edu
- Cover letter.
- The names and contact information of two references.
- A 500-word project proposal presenting a performance-centered idea that shows musical leadership and genuine interest in fostering excellence in music performance in the Houses and beyond.
- A repertoire list representing the applicant’s recent and current performance activity (fellowship finalists may be required to audition).
- The fellowship will award one semester of one-hour weekly private lessons with an instrument or vocal instructor currently listed with the department.
- If the student is already enrolled in MUSC 10, then s/he will instead receive a cash award of $500. Eligible students should reside on campus in a College House and participate in the department’s private lesson program.
Students can apply for this fellowship till January 1, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more information you can contact on the given telephone no: (215) 898-5551.