CoffeeForLess.com is glad to announce the “Hit the Books” Scholarship. The scholarship is open for the candidates who are enrolled in an accredited college or university. The aim of scholarship is to help the future leaders of the business world to meet their educational goals. Up to $500 dollars scholarship award will be given to the deserving candidate that can be used for educational books and materials.
CoffeeForLess.com is the Internet coffee shop for your home, office or restaurant, serving as the online coffee store of Coffee Serv Inc. CoffeeForLess.com is the subsidiary of Coffee Serv Inc. and it was founded by Jack and Lynn Kirshner 25 years ago.
Scholarship awardees will be expected to permit Coffee Serv Inc. to publish their winning essay on CoffeeForLess.com. Awardees will also be required to compose and publish a follow up blog posting on CoffeeForLess.com with a photograph of themselves and an update on how the scholarship has helped them accomplish their goals.
- Eligible students will be aged 18-25.
- The candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college or university.
How to Apply:
- In order to be considered for the scholarship, candidates should submit an essay of no more than 500 words on the subjects of the importance of education in their lives and how the scholarship money will assist the students’ goals?
- In order to get bonus points, the candidates must find a creative way to include their passion forcoffee within their essay without losing sight of the primary topic.
- Hit The Books scholars are expected to illustrate integrity and drive with their use of the scholarship funds but will also be required to submit receipts for the educational materials acquired as a result of the scholarship award.
Applicant can submit essays to CoffeeForLess.com via email to: Info-at-CoffeeForLess.com
The “Hit the Books Scholarship” will award one student up to $500 dollars
The essay must be submitted by September 30, 2015.
Link for More Information: